- I am comfortable being me (most of the time).
- I, much of the time, have a child-like innocence that no amount of the world has harmed yet.
- That I will lay myself bare over and over again so that you might see me unprotected (and that those few, who upon seeing me thus, would try to cause harm are made powerless because of item 1 and 2).
- That we collect regrets as we age.
- That a measure of us is how those regrets might change us.
What I Have Learned
I have moved to WordPress at http://philoserf.com/
I'm finally reading Leo Babauta's The Power of Less. I have read, or have on the list to read, many productivity books. It is a fascination of…
Over tired and lost, not accomplishing what I want, not accomplishing what I need. Difficulty thinking, planning, organizing. Over-extended, in work,…